Monday, July 1, 2013

Life Changing

Hello, family & friends!

The days and weeks have been blurring together since the beginning, but I can barely remember what happened this week!

Great lessons with everybody.  Everyone's just so great!  Just.... I just love it!  I've never seen so much progress take place in investigators in between lessons, not just during our lessons.  Hearts are changing and the Spirit is manifesting the truth of these things to these wonderful people.  As they've been diligently seeking truth through scripture study and prayer, it has been presenting itself to them!

We found a new investigator this week, too!  His name is Skylar.  He's 9, he's a boss, and he wants to be baptized!  And I may or may not have compared the priesthood authority to a video game controller during our first lesson with him.  (Don't worry, it worked!)

Since Sister Barnett came to this area mid-transfer, we have to do all 7 Sister Training Leader exchanges in these last 2 weeks.  The first one was a few days ago (pictures!).  Then we have 3 both this and next week.  Holy dang.  But it's cool; I love exchanges!  It's just really hectic, is all.

Also, I didn't take a lot of pictures this week, so I included a "lovely hair day" one from last Monday.  

This Gospel is LIFE-CHANGING!  For real!  I am a different and better person after having fully embraced this Gospel and the truths that it bears.  As I tell a lot of people out here, I would NOT give up 18 months of my life to talk about Harry Potter, as good as it is; I've devoted 18 months of my life to preach about the best, truest, purest, most life-changing set of books that exist.  The Book of Mormon will change you, if you let it.  And you'll like it.

This week, read Helaman 5.  Boss chapter.

I love you all more than you could ever imagine.  Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

Love, Sister Jacobson! 

No comments:

Post a Comment